Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Moods

I have become a cliche, it's very hard to admit it, but it is true. I am one of those over-educated under-achieving people. What makes it worse is the fact that I live in Austin, a town full of people like me. I came to this realization about two weeks ago and since then, I have been horribly sad. My closest friends have realized that I am sad and are genuinely worried; but how do you tell them the reason. Well they are my friends, it should be easy to tell them, guess I am just a little ashamed of being a cliche. I guess that is why I am writing this. Why should I be sad? I love my life, my friends, my job, even my social activities. Maybe all I need to do is purge these thoughts, an emotional vomit if you will. Or maybe I just need to go visit my home town, to remember why I left for college, to remember why i took a year off to travel, to remember why I went to grad school. Maybe I am not a cliche, maybe I am just afraid of going home. Well I feel .... We will see what new and exciting things tomorrow holds.

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

Posting this was somewhat cathartic, I am feeling much better about life today.

9:37 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

What does this do?
It keeps your head warm... WHILE YOU”RE F$%&*G YOUR GIRLFRIEND... CUZ I”M EXTREEEEEEEEME!!!!

7:48 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

so if I were to a drive by in a Buick, Raf would you be the monkey?

10:49 AM, August 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home