Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Best Overall Kisser

Last night I saw the hasher who shall remain nameless, we had made plans to go out for Tepanyaki, since she had never been. I won't recount much of the evening, but what I will say is that she is always a fantastic kisser. Even the worst kiss out performs most of the women I have dated. Her kisses are always extra special. Each time we say we are going to stop seeing each other, one of the first things I think of is how I am going to live without those perfect kisses, because that is what they are, all of them. I told her early on that I hope to never take her for granted, I don't think I have at this point. I know I haven't when it comes to kisses, each time it seems magical to me. Just had to mention that, since it has been on my mind all morning.