Thursday, September 22, 2005

Break-ups

So the break-up is final, the hasher who shall remain nameless and I are no longer seeing each other. I know, about every other week I make that statement, but this time it seems final. Am I bitter, angry, upset? Survey says, YES. With all the previous break-ups, I didn't do my usual going out, getting divinely hammered and picking up a girl, because I felt that we would get back together. This time, I dunno, my instincts tell me I should but part of me knows that it will all be useless because of the feelings I have for her. So what will I do? Guess I will whine here and try to make the best of it. Feeling right now, horribly sad with a little tinge of anger. Today is going to suck, I have 6 more hours in the NOC, which means I have 6 hours of no one really bugging me therefore I will beat up on myself for the entire time.

Added 20 minutes later: About every five minutes I receive an email, the way she and I normally communicate during the day. Each time I hear that chime it breaks my heart a little, each time I open it and see there is not an email from her, I hurt a little more.

GOD, when did I become such a whiner?

9 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

That sucks man! My last one had a lot of email communication too... so a month or so after the breakup, just about the time I've put it behind me, she sends an email saying how she missed me but that we're still broken up. Aaarrrgg!!

8:57 AM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger BRAE said...

Breakups always suck, and usually for one person more then the other (do you really know which one you are). Go out, pick up another girl and have a good time. Hope I do not sound too much like a geek, but it is KA.

11:43 AM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

the wheel of KA spins and we know not where it stops, you should respect that.

11:57 AM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger BRAE said...

I respect that, do you?

12:56 PM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

of course I do, so let Ka be and let things continue on as they have

1:39 PM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger BRAE said...

Or respect what I am asking and if it really is a wheel then things will come back around.

1:48 PM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

according to you they won't

1:50 PM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger BRAE said...

What do I know anyway?

2:21 PM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

The moment you started smoking poles, you cigarette

4:01 PM, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home