Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hash Shoes

Today, immediately after work, I am heading to the Full Moon hash. I don't have time to stop and get my hash gear, so I had to bring it with me. A few minutes ago, I left for lunch and my car really stinks. My hash shoes combined with the Texas sun has turned my clean car into something not quite so pleasant. At least I won't have to face the stench alone, Ring around the Panty does not want to drive to South Austin, so he is meeting me at the office and we are riding down together. Poor ring around the Panty, but then again, he has so much crap in his SUV, he might not even notice the smell. Me on the other hand, sure I was named after a day I didn't smell to fresh, but i am overly sensitive to bad smells. This will be an interesting drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home