Friday, September 23, 2005

Last Night

Yesterday, I cut out of work around 4, to go hit up the HH. Traffic was bad (Capitol Metro decides to go on strike as we are receiving evacuees from the Gulf Coast.... BASTARDS). Trip took me about 30 minutes what would have normally been 15. The HH was staffed by some of the usuals, Brownie, Squeef, Slutslinger, Just Jessie and some out of towners, Bad Ass Tongue Tricks (Pikes Peak H3), Penile Probe (Hill Country), and some non-hasher from New York visiting Brownie. A quick side note, this girl is a Doctor, she is hot, she is funny, what the f*ck is she doing with Brownie! After a few pitchers and everyone shoots down my idea of going to hash the storm on the Gulf Coast, we head off to Brownie's and Father Syphilis' house, everyone except Squeef. There we are joined by Father and Louis and Cock. I once again try to convince everyone to skip ACL and go hash the storm with me, this time I almost have Slut convinced (since it is his dream to do the Typhoon Hash in Hong Kong). After a few beers, I decide I am not going to convince anyone, that and about half the group left to go see The Scabs, so I take off. On my way to my car, I see the hasher who shall remain nameless had called. I give her a ring and she wants me to come by, my first booty call. I cannot believe I have made it this long without ever being a booty call. We do our thing and then she is like I have to leave, I thought that was kind of rude (not knowing booty call protocol and all), I left and drove home quite irritated, mostly because I was sleep but also because I wanted to do it again.

This morning I wake up and email her to see if she wants to do our usualy Greek Lunch Friday, surprisingly enough she accepted. Lunch went well, we basically chit-chatted, turns out we both had similiar dreams this morning, well about a charachter in a series of books we both read. About 10 minutes before I have to leave for the office, I make the conversation a little more serious, of course the subject being why I was kicked out last night. She basically confirmed I was a booty call (which surprisingly as a guy, I am OKAY with!!!) At this point she starts to relax and we discuss going to go get Japanese food next week, trying to further her cuisine education.

I am still a little confused, but what else is new. But it is a welcome confusion because I prefer us to talk than to not talk. And when it comes down to it, she was always my friend first and the girl I was dating second.

3 Comments:

Blogger BRAE said...

Did you tell her you wanted to do it again?

1:48 PM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

no she didn't give me time

3:42 PM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger BRAE said...

Next time you should just start again.

8:36 AM, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home