Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lunch

I hate to eat alone. Most days at work, I pick up lunch and bring it back simply because I hate eating alone. Up until last week I had a running lunch scheduled with Raf (Ring Around the Panty) and occasionally we would take Dan (the Clapper). We usually ate at Pho #1 on Tuesdays, but for some reason last week both of those wankers up and bailed, same with this week. It's not even like I could call my thai backup for pho, he left for Thailand yesterday. What did I leave my running shoes in my car one too many times? Today I was seriously jonesing for some pho, so I had to bite the bullet and eat alone. I need a new pho buddy, can I get any volunteers?

3 Comments:

Blogger Hieu said...

I am SOO all about the Pho. In fact my favorite pho place is Tam on N Lamar. OMG.. We so have to be pho buddies.

11:10 AM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

TAM is really great for vemicelli dishes, their roasted pork rocks! Oddly enough, I still have there business card in my wallet from when Apple was at Ridgepoint. Raf is fired, you are my new Pho buddy, now get back to Austin!

11:21 AM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger Hieu said...

haa haa! (_!_)<-- kiss it raf!

Imma be back before christmas!

6:42 PM, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home