Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sara

Today I received a friendster message from my friend Sara, the girl who my friends who know her refer to as the one that got away. While I check the email, she instant messages me via friendster. We chat for about an hour, talk about all the good times we used to have, the adventures. Everything we did was an adventure, not just a little outing. One night we went to dinner in downtown Fort Worth and afterwards I decided that we HAD to go visit the water gardens since she had never been. It was the middle of winter, really cold, so we are climbing down the portion of the garden that they shot the scene fromf Logans Run at and she loses her shoe, just floats away. Me being the gentleman I am, I carry her all the way back to my car, like 3 blocks away. Or the time I call her up in the middle of a snow storm telling her I crave a burger from Fred's. I make the trek from my house to her apartment, normally it would take 20 minutes, in the snow it was close to an hour, then we drive to Fred's and I do believe that was the best burger I ever had, she would probably agree. Although I think her sister didn't enjoy it as much as Sara and I. Then again her sister was pretty much annoyed anytime I was around.

Hearing from her has really brightened my day, which is odd because I am already having a great day. It is kind of weird, we never really dated, although there were a few nights that we kissed. We discussed the possibility of her visiting, she always says she will but she has yet to. Then again when I go to Fort Worth for holidays, I don't normally get in touch with my friends, since I see my family so rarely. I hope she visits, I need an adventure. I think I will close with the testimonial she left for me, one of my favorites.

Tim is such a cocky bastard that you
can't help but love him. He can always
be counted on to find the smallest,
weirdest, most out-of the way places
that have the best food, coldest beer,
and most interesting crowd. I miss
you, Timmy!


I miss you Sara!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

carpe vulva!

4:33 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

RIGHT

4:36 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

You know, I always loved making what's his butt uncomfortable

8:39 AM, October 01, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

flaming queso .. ahhh Benito's was thinking about that place today.

3:11 PM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home