Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Spazmatics

Received an invite earlier this week from the twins (Lost'n Mound and Blocked Orifice) to go see The Spazmatics. Essentially this band dresses up and act like 80's nerds and cover 80's songs. Well being the hasher that I am, I dressed up as a nerd. This show was a blast, I am definitely going back! In attendance we had Ring Around the Panty, Vagitarian, Bonesucker, Dead Nuts On, Massive Slutslinger, Head Bangerand maybe more, I do not really remember. I tried to be the nerd at a party in 80's movies, start out as a wallflower, then slowly start dancing then going nuts by the end of the party. It was really hard to pull off, was in a twins sandwich and then a cousin sandwich (Vag and Bone). How's the song go, When its incest time in Texas. Later on there was some drama, didn't really involve me. All in all, last night was definitely worth showing up to work three hours late.

2 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

We all had a good time, feels like we will all be going back

4:30 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

Those guys WROK!

4:34 PM, September 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home