Thursday, September 22, 2005

This Weekend

On to something more cheerful, this weekend. As usual, the weekend will start early for me, an early hash happy hour at Crown and Wanker today. Tomorrow night, I know I have plans but do not remember with who or when. Guess I will find out when I get the calls saying where the hell are you. Saturday again I know I have plans, but I don't know who and when, but hey that's the norm. I think it may have something to do with Chile Cold Blood, but doubtful being ACL weekend. Sunday is the hash, will be a live lay, starting at the park across the street from my place, an area I run pretty much on a daily basis, foolish hares. Even better yet, the hares said it will end at a pool, could that mean Limestone cOW!boys place, most likely. I will pretty much make sure Brownie, Father Siph and all the other FRB's know the most likely route. Nothing like a hare getting pantsed. On-On to the weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

yeah! pants-ing is fun! go for it! get pics, too!

7:59 AM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Figured out what friday night is, the Rita Rita party. Drinking margarita's celebrating a storm. OHHH YEAH

12:29 PM, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home