Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Yesterday

When things go wrong, they really go wrong. I can't really post what went wrong and the reason I am needing to vent, damn NDA will be the death of me yet. But let's just say yesterday was a sh*t storm for me. As I am getting ready to leave the office, a friend of mine (Angry Mexican, not a hash name but a great nick name) wants to go grab a drink. So we decide to meet at the bar around the corner. As I am walking to my car I run into Ring Around the Panty and talk him into coming. This should be innocent enough, a couple of drinks after work, it's only 6. A couple of drinks turns into 3 beers at this bar and two shots of Jager. At this point we decide to go to a Wing place to get some food, well they want food, I just want to stare at the cute bartender and possibly play some trivia. This place has 32 oz. beers, so I have a Bass, that fool Ring Around the Panty orders a Guiness. It is going to take him all night to finish that thing. So we finish dinner and he is only half way through his Guiness, so another Bass for me. On the way to drop Angry Mexican off, he suggests we stop at one last bar, by this point I don't really care. We stop in, don't know how many drinks we had, could have been 1 could have been 30.

When I finally get home, I feel that I need to see the hasher who shall remain nameless, not because I had been drinking, but after the crap I went through at work, I just needed some comforting. She couldn't come over because she had already made a decision about coming over and she was going to stick to it. I closed out last night by being angry. I cannot blame the hasher who shall remain nameless, so I am no longer angry.

It is funny how people take a bad day and they make it worse, I completely accept what happened after work as being caused by my actions and decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home