Monday, October 10, 2005

3 Apples and a Red Head

This weekend, I hared with The Clapper, Ring Around the Panty and Just Jesse (she was named but I don't remember what somthing midgit bitch or something like that). As usual, when i hare, I want things to be perfect. The laying of trail went really well, except for the fact that we were really short on flour (damn you Ring Around the Panty). Once everything started working out, I started to relax, and I started drinking. On the days I hare, I end up getting banzai drunk, I hate getting that drunk. I am pretty much ashamed of it. By the time circle started I was pretty lit, as usual was called out into circle many times, by the end of circle I am totally wasted. I decide to be safe and have the On-On-On at a cash only bar, it should have been safe since I never carry cash. People keep buying me drinks, the last thing I really remember is dancing with some visitor from Boston (just because I am from Texas doesn't mean I know how to two-step, why do visitors always think that). When it is time for me to take off, Every Other Dick rides with me to make sure I get home safely. Well her ride ended up leaving her and she lives like an hour a way. So EOD pretty much ends up crashing at my place. This morning, I was in no shape to go to the office, at first I decide I will just skip the first four hours, then I later decide to miss the entire day. I have now decided that I am going to skip tomorrow too. I have also decided I am going to skip circle the next few weeks, I nneed to take it easy. It should be easy next week since I am skipping the hash to go to the Nine Inch Nails concert in San Antonio.

One last note, EOD has now made it her mission to find me a wife. Scary thought EOD tring to find me a wife. She says I need a hasher for a wife, even a scarier thought. I don't know if I could marry a hasher, I find it hard eough just dating them. We are such a small circle of people, it is hard to have any privacy and to marry a hasher would mean absolutely no privacy. Don't know why I am worried since I am destined to never marry anyways.

5 Comments:

Blogger BRAE said...

Yeah NIN!!!!

12:54 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger BRAE said...

You know what they say about the female Austin hashers and two drinks. Just be careful.

1:09 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I really enjoyed it, the trail really felt like a good hash trail, could be for a number of reasons: I haven't hashed in three weeks, I was near the front of the pack much of the time, I was near the back of the pack some of the time, I didn't get stuck in any shiggy, I didn't get completely lost but didn't know where I was, no BJs, I didn't fall for a false, I fell for a false, I ran, I walked. The on-on-on was also a lot fo fun: I drank a lot of free beer, I played accordion, girls were bending provacatively over the jukebox, I played harmonica, I was in a lot of stupid pictures, I danced, I took a lot of stupid pictures, I kissed someone's ear.

Somehow I made it to work this morning!

2:26 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

DUUUUUUDE, we ended up having enough flour, after we went to the store to get some more. It all worked out. I really dig that BBQ pit, that thing was awesome! People seemed to really enjoy the on the spot cooked fajita meat. I only wish we had had more meat to cook for the DFL's, but honestly, I didn't think that 40 people would eat 40 lbs of meat.

3:00 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

There was a camera at the On-On-On? Damn, I guess sooner or later I will be seeing what I did last night.

3:22 PM, October 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home