Saturday, October 29, 2005

Being Single Sucks

I am so friggin bored. The second Saturday in a row that I have forgotten my iPod. I am sitting in the NOC, trying to find things to do.

I spent the last 30 minutes surfing myspace looking at single chics. Didn't really find anyone interesting, the two girls I was somewhat interested in were both Lesbians, so they are pretty much out of the question.

I really hate being single, I am not good at it. There are really no opportunities for me to meet someone. Everyone I hang out with are hashers and since I have a slight aversion to dating hashers, I am pretty much screwed. There is the work place, but I am in the NOC all day so I really don't interact with people. No wonder my social skills are lacking.

I met someone this week, who so far seems ideal. She has friends who are hashers, so she understands or at least tolerates the hasher mentality. She is very feminine, very lady like. I don't think I have heard her curse, which is somewhat important since I don't that much. I would like to get to know her better to see if she has any substance. I told her friend that she looks like a candidate for my next ex, am I not the charming one. We'll see what happens.

I am seeing someone right now, but it is something she won't allow to be serious. This fact bites, but she told me when we first started seeing each other. I would be perfectly happy seeing only her, but this cannot be. It has seemed like the perfect time to bail for quite a while, but there is only one problem, when she and I are together, I am happy. When we talk on the phone, email, I am happy. Sometimes I just think about her and I smile. So back to me being screwed.

Drink for whining

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home