Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bored

I sit here in silence, staring at the displays. This has to be one of the most boring days I have had in a while. I almost wish something would break, so there would be a little excitement. Since it is so boring in the office today, I will blog in lieu of taking down one of our tools or call centers.

So, I think I will discuss last night. I met up with Massive Slutslinger, Tuck it up the Butt, Death By Dildo, Squawkin Little Midget Whore Bitch, Just Scott and Cornholeio at Lil Woodrows. Lil Woodrows is a new addition to the North Austin bar scene. It is a pretty cool bar, when I pulled up there were like a 100 cars in the parking lot, I thought I was going to be screwed finding the hashers. When I arrived inside the bar was really large and open, there is ample seating outside, so the inside was relatively empty. I mosey on up to the bar and order a Bass, first of many, then I find a table and wait for the other hashers to arrive. First one was Slut, since he had the shortest drive, everyone else was coming from downtown.

I ended up sitting next to Squawkin at some point and I start make squawking noises everytime she speaks. She eventually get irritated and pushes me off of the stool, I bang into the next table, scratching my arm, hurting my ribs and getting splinters in my hand. Needless to say I deserved it. I think I hurt Squawkins feelings, if so, I'm sorry Squawkin. Since Squawkin is prone to violent outbursts and I am prone to make fun of people, I moved to the other side of the table. Which was good, since it gave Slut and I a chance to compare who was checking us out. At last count I think I was winning.

After a few drinks everyone decides they are hungry, so we order a pizza since this bars kitchen is not open yet (hey its only been open a week, they have their priorities right, bber first food second) After consuming the pizza Tuckit realized that he had plenty of beer at his house, left over from the Full Moon. Only problem is it was hot. Not a problem, Tuckit and I head (head who said head...) to the market for a 12 pack of beer and ice. The 12 pack was to tide us over till the other beer was cold.

Once back at Tuckit's and DBD's the usual mayhem ensues, we all get piss drunk, Lost N Mound shows up, we drunk email the hash list:

-U fucking daft cunts, if you cannot make the drive to Gtown after those of us who live in N. Austin who constantly drive to S. Austin including new comers, to support the austin hash, u can suck our north austin dicks,

-Sincerely with all my Cock, Fuck U

-DOF
-Tuck It
-The new guy "Cornhilo"

-Channelling Browine and I will never drink yager again.

We emailed not once but twice:

-P3
-You are one of the most respected hashers in Austin,but the level of disrespect you are showing for both the Austin hash as well as the Bubba Hash.........oh shit um........... Traditionally the Bubba Hash is on a Saturday and the Austin Hash is always on a Sunday. If the hare chooses to pick a location that is remote from Austin, then all hounds have the choice to do other things or follow the Hares which technically the Hounds do. The hounds do not have the choice to succeed from the UNION that is the GREAT AUSTIN HASH. So you rebel bastards can suck our UNIONIST YANKEE COCK'S. Succession from the union is only right when you have a major BITCH......So to sum up SUCK MY COCK YOU CONFEDERATE BITCHES come to the G-town Hash so I can blow a wad in your eye....

-With loving respect the Union,

-Tuck It
-DOF
-DBD
-The New Guy "Cornholio"
-Lost N Mound
-And others who wish to keep the Union together.

I composed a good deal of the email, so I am pretty much to blame for all the responses it got. But we did make a valid point, although a drunk one.

Spent a good deal of the evening talking to Cornholio, a recent transplant from the Carolina's. Mainly discussing places to eat in North Austin. He is a sushi nut, so when I Pee Freely gets back from Thailand have to take him by Fujiyama for sushi.

At some point we went through the photos from Texas Interhash, which was great, got to see pictures of my ass in several peoples face. I love being the drunk guy who sticks his ass in everyones face. On a quick tangent, the new pic is of my ass and a passed out Hermaphrodites on Unicycles face.

This morning I woke up on Tuckit's couch, geez that is becomming a habit, he is telling me to get ready for work. I decide to sleep a little longer since he woke me up 45 minutes early. I evenetually make my way to the office, only to be horribly bored. High points include The Clapper showing up for NOC training, found out he is wanking tomorrow. Another high point would be sending out an email in explanation of the emails last night:

-I would like to say that last nights email was sent in jest, see what
happens when some drunk hashers are bored and there is a computer
nearby.

-The idea of a Bubba Hash was discussed yesterday on the Bubba list as
an alternative to driving to Georgetown. It was ultimately shot down
and for once Brownie was the voice of reason when he said, "I will
never drink Jager again." Wait that was a different discussion.
Brownie basically pointed out that by missing Sundays trail, a Bubba
hasher would be unsupportive of one of the most active Bubba hashers
(High Beams). Also they would be missing out on what could be a
really great trail, come on virgin territory, an actual chance to
start a trail and not have any preconceived notions about where it is
going to go.

-I for one, hate to drive and I really hate being stuck in traffic,
which I will be tomorrow on 35 with the construction. But there is no
chance I will miss tomorrows hash.

-If there is an alternative hash tomorrow, I know everyone will have a
good time, just like those of us who make the trip to Georgetown. And
if anyones main reason for missing the hash tomorrow is because of
driving, car pool. Being stuck in traffic is definitely more fun in a
car full of hashers than alone.

-On-On to Gtown
-DOF

This email sparked more discussion, which is good because one of our RA's said, "Announcing an alternative hash on Sunday is a bad idea." Which started people discussing car pooling.


And the last high point would be finding a photo DBD loaned me of Tuckit, Brownie and myself at Texas Interhash. Need to make a copy of that this week.

An hour and a half till the TCU game, and I am running out of things to say. BORED BORED BORED

On-On to Gtown
DOF

One last note, Ring Around the Panty called to explain why he was a no show last night, he fell asleep. That narcoleptic fuck is always using sleep as an excuse. Let's rename his bitch ass to Narcoleptic Fuck! Who's with me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

Apparently, no one.

3:42 PM, October 22, 2005  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I'm with you.

But who's going to wake him up for the renaming?

3:47 PM, October 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home