Friday, October 28, 2005

BRC Tonight

I really wish I could run the entire BRC tonight, but I am stuck at the office till 8:30, 2.5 hours after start time. I will be taking off for a bit to go the the start and pick up a shirt and also something for when we are at Jinny's (note to self, need cash for beer and pickled eggs). As soon as I am off of work, I am driving down to Ginny's to park, then I will be running the race backwards to find the pack. Burnet road is a relatively dangerous place to run, it is poorly lit, very few sidewalks, a lot of traffic, this should make an interesting pub run. Two of the bars they are stopping in, I have never been to before. Most likely it will be at one of these two bars were I will have to intercept the pack. Screw it, I will most likely end up sitting at the Poodle Dog till they arrive.

The challenge is being marketed as, "The Drunkest Race in Texas." This should be interesting to see. I am planning on not drinking too much, since I am going to try and show up to the office somewhere around 9 tomorrow morning.

Saturday night, I have no plans as of yet. Don't think Tuck It wiull be having an improptu barbecue this weekend. At some point, I have to go by there place to test my iPod with there tuner for the camp out next weekend (note to self must put the music they told me to on my iPod, I'll get right on that).

Sunday, run the hash, maybe miss circle.

This next work week will be quite short, only going in Mon and Tues, have the rest of the week off so I can help out with the camp out, which basically means I will be starting the pre-lube on Tuesday night. As my old buddy Duffman would say, "OH YEAH!"

On-On to the BRC Challenge
DOF

2 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

we going to do an improptu beer check at dart bowl?

10:10 AM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger brownie said...

No, not feasable with the timetable we have. Try the 7-11 for a 40oz if you're that thirsty.

10:14 AM, October 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home