Monday, October 10, 2005

The Bride

Since EOD has decided to find me a wife, I need to give her some search criteria. So far all I have told her was the have to vacuum, not be a hasher and willing to be my permenant designated driver. I believe I need to expand on that since that is a little vague. First she must be smart, I can hardly tolerate dumb people. She must be witty, a real smartass, like me. She should be neat and clean, I can't have a slob. When I look at her, I have to see the most beautiful woman in the world, doesn't necessarily mean they are gorgeous, but looking through my eyes they would be. They should have a taste for different cuisines and will to try foreign dishes. Should appreciate the soothing effects Pho has on the human spirit. They should be willing to accept that I might go on a hash trip for two or three weeks per year and I probably won't want to take them (Chaing Mai 2006 baby). They must work well in the kitchen with me. A great kisser, lover ect...
They must not be controlling, restrictive, boring, dumb, smoker, excessive drinker, dirty, I am sure I could go on all day.

So there you go EOD.

4 Comments:

Blogger BRAE said...

What about taking out the trash?

10:21 AM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

don't ask for much, do ya?

11:44 AM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

damn, yeah they need to take out the trash, i will wash dishes, just take out the trash.

12:44 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

Can you be a little more specific?

1:12 PM, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home