Saturday, October 01, 2005

Chilling

The last two nights I have been taking it easy. Thursday, I went over to Free Meat's and I Pee Freely's to hang out. I Pee just left for Thailand and I know Free Meat hasn't been going out, so she needed some company besides her Mom, Sister and their cats. It was a quiet night, Mom cooked for us, then we went on what seemed like an epic journey to find an item for a friend of hers. With that finished, we returned to their house to watch Shanghai Noon, Free Meat had never seen it. This really wasn't about watching the movie, it was more of Alisa and I making fun of Free Meat.
Last night Ring Around the Panty and I hit up Chuy's for some dinner and Texas Martini's, food was good, drinks were great, after that I went home and watched Firefly (trying to watch the entire boxed set so I can go see Serenity, if today is quiet at work, I will succeed).
All-in-all this is the R&R I needed. Tonight, I may stay in also, doubtful, but it could happen. For a guy who likes to do things on a whim, I already have too many things scheduled this week. Hash on Sunday, Wednesday a friend of mine is having a get together because they finished their Cancer treatment, Friday some party, and as usual probably some other stuff I have forgotten about, I know someone said something about Monday. Plus there are some virgin hares who might be doing next Sundays trail and I offered to co-hare. They are quickly running out of time though, the trail I have in mind for them, I have only scouted once, it is easily 9 miles and if done right it won't cross any streets, cross under a few but not over.
On-On to the office, hopefully Ring Around the Panty will come in and bring some beer, unless there is some already there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home