Friday, October 07, 2005

Feel like ASS

The trip to the doctor was rather uneventful, turns out I am sick but not as bad as I thought. I do have an infection on my left tonsil, have to take antibiotics for a while. Also have fluid build up in my left ear which accounts for the dizziness that I have been experiencing. I also have allergies again. This really sucks, for the past year have been telling people my allergies went away since I had acupuncture and now they are back. Guess I need more needles stuck in me. With the weather change, I am really feeling like ass today. The fact that I am going to be pretty stationary all day in the NOC is making it worse. Enough of this whinefest, back to work.
Did I mention I feel like ass?

2 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

I think I will take you up on that next time you are in town. Or maybe I will make a special trip to Lubbock, wait I've been there fefore, that drive sucks, come back to austin

1:40 PM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger Hieu said...

can do, sweetness! *hugs* get better please!

8:15 PM, October 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home