Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hypochondria

So here I am sick, being the guy that I am, of course I get a severe case of hypochondria. I am basically displaying the symptoms of a peritonsillar abscess, I know this because I had one earlier this year. I know I have the symptoms because I had one earlier this year. With that bout, my doctor said it had swollen to the point of almost blocking my airways. Kind of nice to know I was almost killed by a kids disease, I have a long history of tonsilitis, I really wish they would just take them out. If I do have this, it will totally blow my weekend, looks like water down downs for me or ice cream down downs if they decide to do surgery. This sucks, the last time I went through this I was at least dating someone, so she babied me, it was nice. Right now I am flying solo, so it will be me all by my lonesome. Although the hasher who shall remain nameless is the one that told me to call my doctor, normally I wouldn't have. I feel like a total loser right now, like I am going to let my co-hares down. I am such a tit

2 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Ha last time I was sick my gf didn't have a car so I was left to suffer alone anyway.

Try not to worry too much about trail. Those that always bitch will bitch regardless. As for me, I particularly enjoy the f'ed up ones--trails, that is.

3:20 PM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

Dude, sick happens. Take care of yourself, the rest will take care of itself.

4:04 PM, October 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home