Monday, October 31, 2005

I miss her

I miss the emails I receive throughout the day
I miss the smile I get when her emails arrive
I miss the calls
I miss making lunch plans
I miss her coming over for lunch on my days off
I miss treating her to new kinds of food
I miss holding her while we watch movies, kissing the nape of her neck, nibbling her ear
I miss how she inspires me to use the things I learned in school, be it writing or educational theories
I miss discussing books with her
I miss giving her books to read
I miss a lot of things and I can no longer bare to list them.

I need to eat, maybe balancing my blood sugar will make me feel better.

JT will probably crucify me for this, but you know what, I feel like crap and saying this makes me feel better

I needed something to make me feel better, so when I was in the restroom, all the urinals were in use, and all of us needed a little tension breaker. So I said, "Malbert pees red." A quote from the 80's slasher spoof Student Bodies. Someone laughed, the two other guys looked even more uncomfortable. My work here is done, I feel great. Maybe later I will go in the restroom and go to a stall and say, "Corn? When did I eat corn? That usually clears a rest room.

4 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

It helps. Your openness is contagious.. I finally mentioned the 'hash' instead of calling it a 'running group.' I expect my parents will be asking me what my hash name is before long, ugh.

I didn't see the movie you mentioned, do you think the guy who laughed in the bathroom did? I knew a guy in the Navy who would rig toilet seats to blow up or spray. This guy went to school the only place worse than the service academies--he went to a private military academy. I expect that is where he learned this craft. And he was still doing it as a junior officer. What a douche.

9:34 AM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

your hash name isn't that bad since you came from the navy. Try explaining my name to people, my mom is still in shock.

I think the guy saw the movie. If you want some good Halloween Schlock, that is my recommendation fr the day

9:50 AM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

how touching!

yeah, you're gonna get ragged on big time...this came from a guy??

9:54 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

Dude, you are so gay.

7:01 PM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home