Friday, October 21, 2005

NIN Revisited

As most of you know, Sunday night I went to the Nine Inch Nails show in San Antonio. One thing I forgot to mention is the freak sitting in front of me. What's that you say, most of the people at a NIN show are freaks. NO, this guy stood out. He looked like Judd Hirsch, the guy from Taxi, but not exactly as he looked in Taxi, more of a cross between how he looked in Taxi and Independence Day.. He was wearing these geeky glasses, a button down work shirt. And the weirdest thing was he was wearing black leather gloves. Okay, maybe he is a germ freak, meyabe he was cold, I dunno. It was the whole package this guy was weird. At one point, he takes off and he comes back with french fries. Well this interested both myself and THWSRN, we were waiting to see if he would take off his gloves to eat his fries, sure enough, he didn't. This guy was strange!

1 Comments:

Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

you changed your pic! I had to look twice to make sure! hee hee!

1:11 PM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home