Wednesday, October 12, 2005

She can be a hasher

So EOD wants me to take this marriage thing seriously. Whoa, she totally should have told me that.

Let's see, she can be a hasher but the type of harrierette that men just know to keep there hands off of. They don't have to be my designated driver, the only time I get out of control is when I hare (so it would be nice if they did drive). They must be willing to trade off on house chores, for instance I hate trash and vacuuming, I have no problem with washing dishes and cleaning counters and such. She must be smart, I can hardly tolerate dumb people. She must be witty, a real smartass, like me. She should be neat and clean, I can't have a slob. When I look at her, I have to see the most beautiful woman in the world, doesn't necessarily mean they are gorgeous, but looking through my eyes they would be (further clarification on this EOD, this means I love them so much they are the most beautiful woman on the planet to me). They should have a taste for different cuisines and will to try foreign dishes. Should appreciate the soothing effects Pho has on the human spirit. They should be willing to accept that I will want to go on a hash trip for two or three weeks per year (Chaing Mai 2006 baby) If She Mussel Bitch and Try A Fuck can pull it off, so can I. They must work well in the kitchen with me. A great kisser, lover ect...

They must not be controlling, restrictive, boring, dumb, smoker, excessive drinker, dirty, I am sure I could go on all day.

I hope this is better, I have never really seriously thought about what I would want in a bride, I always though just love.

2 Comments:

Blogger BRAE said...

Maybe you should find someone who meets all of your criteria and then introduce them to the hash. If they love it then you know it will last.

10:56 AM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

that might work also

11:03 AM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home