Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Still Sick

I am still sick, so it is time to ramble. Little Observation: today I was drinking some Sweet Leaf Green Tea with Mint & Honey. The sweet old lady on the bottle looks rather sinister, almost like Mom on Futurama. She has this huge smile that looks like she is hiding something, possibly the cianide she sprinkles in the tea. The label even says Antioxidant Heaven, see she is trying to send me to heaven. I just love the effects of cold medication on my brain.

Tuck It did a really good job on my hair last night, so in celebration of that we hung out till 1 talking and having drinks. No wonder I never get well.

After work today, I am heading to Cool River for dollar beer on the patio. My friend Debie just finished Chemo and Radiation and this is her celebration of being over. This is one event I wouldn't miss for anything!

I cannot wait for this Sundays trail, it should be really fun, Walnut Creek Park is a great park. While scouting trail yesterday, i was inspired to buy a new mountain bike, the trails there are so awesome and it is easy to get lost there.

I came up with an idea for the Full Moon Hash, create a blog for the hash trash, would be great because then the people who went could leave comments.

finished rambling for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

a hasher in managua does that - check out

http://managuah3trash.blogspot.com/

unfortunately shakesbeer turned off the comment feature...

also, follow the bleeder told me to ask you how you got your name - so how did you?

11:47 AM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Last New Years, I hooked up with a girl. The next morning I had a race, and I didn't smell all that pleasant. Immediately after the race was a hash, I smelled even less pleasant. Most people knew why I smelled odd because they were at the same party, so I am known as Day Old Fish. Tell Bleeder I said thanks.

12:06 PM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Yeah that's a good idea for hash trash. Maybe I will make one for the dozen or so 2004 trash I have repeatedly asked syph to post.

Now I'm left wondering wtf you did to your hair; I guess now I'll never know.

3:18 PM, October 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home