Sunday, October 02, 2005

SUCK

Today sucked! It was a decent hash, I twisted my ankle a little more, which is a okay. I came home and heard from the hasher who shallremain nameless, she is finally ready for us to be through, which how shall I say just sucks ass. I wish I could be more eloquent, I wish I could say something more insightful, but I can't. Simply put, I am angry, I am pissed off that I cared about her. I am pissed that for the first time in a long time, I was willing to let someone in and it was totally the wrong person. On a totally different note, I think I just saw a Weght Watchers commercial and Cher was singing. Anyone else see a problem with this?

7 Comments:

Blogger Hieu said...

I saw the same commercial, and thought it was only me.

*hugs* it'll all be okay. i do that letting in and having my lil heart go though the CuisinartOfLove atleast once a year. I soo feel you.

10:55 PM, October 02, 2005  
Blogger BRAE said...

You shouldn't let someone in unless you know they are willing to stay. Sad but true.

6:12 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I am glad someone else saw that commercial, I thought I was crazy

8:37 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Hieu said...

The thing with that, brae, is that you never know until you try... :-\

10:26 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

Major Suckage indeed.

11:55 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

DOF, you should run for RA. For the last two years, the RA has wound up engaged either during or not long after their term. Women are attracted to power!!!

1:41 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Well I am the RA of the Darkside, might eventually RA the full moon, but never the Sunday.

2:03 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home