Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tag

Tag
Brownie passed this on to me, I will not be tagging anyone else. But if you want do it.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Actually use my Masters for something
2. Get my PhD
3. hash all 7 continents
4. finish a screenplay, novel, something
5. Visit the mother hash in KL
6. shoot my pilot
7. live in a different country again if only for a brief time

7 things I can do:

1. make fun of Brownie
2. cook a perfect Alfredo Sauce
3. pick a girl up in a bar without having to talk to them
4. take a perfectly normal woman and turn her into a psycho
5. summarize the plot to any movie I have ever seen
6. shoot pool better when I am drunk than sober
7. swim the English Channel, at least I was able to between undergrad and grad school

7 things I cannot do:

1. finish something I write
2. bend over and touch my toes
3. quit
4. Consider Austin as part of Texas
5. quit Jager
6. drink coffee
7. eat squash

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. eyes
2. lips
3. smart
4. witty
5. funny
6. hair
7. the sound they make when i grab their butt, a real turn on. So far only one person has done this, but I adore it

7 things I say most often:

1. Wanker
2. pussy!
3. right
4. yeah
5. Brownie is a Wanker
6. check the alerts page
7. drrrrr

7 celebrity crushes:

1. Kristin Kreuk
2. Cecilia Cheung
3. Sara Michelle Gellar
4. gong li
5. Lucy Liu
6. Eva Mendes
7. Jessica Alba

It would be nice too see results from (but not mandatory):
1. Brae
2. Hieu
3. Sara
4. Sue
5. Ring Around the Panty

1 Comments:

Blogger Hieu said...

Hmm. I'll do it. But instead of 7, I'll give you 1 of each.

Thing I plan to do before I die:
Visit my homeland again and stay for a few months.

Thing I can do:
Scalp massage someone to sleep.

Thing I cannot do:
I should be able to play the guitar. I can play everything else I pick up, just not the guitar.

Thing that attracts me to the opposite sex:
Their face. It says a lot about a person.

Word I say most often:
"Dood"

Celebrity Crush:
I don't have a celebrity crush. After tom cruise married the first time and broke my heart, I said no more.

8:48 PM, October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home