Monday, October 17, 2005

This Weekend Revisited

Saturday after work, I head to Tuck it up the Butts and Death by Dildo's for a little get together. I was basically thinking I wouls NOT get divinely hammered, well those plans went astray when All Shaft No Head produces a bottle of Jager. Jager and I have a love/hate relationship dating back to college. Well the bottle is quickly consumed and the rest of the night is a blur. I understand we went to a titty bar (which is odd for me because I can count the times I have gone on one hand). From what I understand is I was an ass, as usual I have no cash (those who know me, know I never carry cash, I do everything via bank card). Everyone had to tip the girls for me and I understand I was close to being thrown out, mind you I don't remember any of it, therefore it must not have happened. At some point I lost my mug, I think some hasher is holding it hostage. Everyone says I left it at the strip club. Guess I will find out tonight. Slut just called, he is going there for lunch, he is going to see if they have my mug. Guess tonight I may get my mug back.

Sunday morning I wake up in a sleeping bag in DBD and Tuckits dining room. Slut was calling to see what was up, my usual answer it is 9 am, I am friggin asleep. At this point I notice everyone is up and making breakfast, so I get up and grab a Lonestar. All the other pusses were drinking coffee. everyone recounts the horrors of the previous evening, I deny everything. I call THWSRN to see f she is up for lunch, she is. Now the only problem is getting home. I call Ring Around the Panty, since he was designated fish sitter the night before to see if he would come pick me up. He is quite gracious and drives over to pick me up. After a quick shower THWSRN shows up. We head off to Skishore's my favorite place in Austin, the food is good but the scenarie is the best. It is right on the lake so you can see the booats adn skiers go by. Also it has a view of some of the nicest homes in Austin. The place makes me very happy and I could tell she noticed. I am very glad I could share that with her. On the drive there she tells me she is able to go to the NIN concert. You can read about that adventure below.

So I decide to miss the Sunday hash, my first time since July 4th, I also missed that one for her. Both times were well worth it, both times I had a better time than i would have at the hash. So while all the hashers were milling around waiting for start, I was in my bed snuggling with a very special person.

On that note, maybe I should start preparing for tonights hash, not like I am the hare or anything. Wait I am.
On-On to the Full Moon

3 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

I am going to the hash tonight, unless something really, really bad happens between now and then. 7:30 at LJ’s, right?

10:33 AM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

right .... will be a blast!

11:07 AM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Missed ya yesterday! I got a mug! See you tonight!

11:41 AM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home