Saturday, October 15, 2005

This Weekend

This weekend will be a pretty uneventful weekend. Have no definitive plans for today, except to tease Robin about him not hashing anymore. Other than that maybe go out for drinks tonight and try to cheer a friend up. I also need to work on Mondays hash a little bit, but I think I pretty much have everything done, I hope. Tomorrow, I need to go to REI and check on some new trail running shoes. Maybe I can talk THWSRN into going to Skishore's with me for lunch before the hash (we are running out of nice days and they will be closing for the season soon). Then off to the hash, had planned on missing it, but my plans were cancelled (which is good, I wouldn't have had a good time without the person I was planning to go with). So tomorrow I will be hashing, which is good, since the three hares are runners. Almost makes me wish I had a gay yellow Jersey, so I could make fun of Creamadonna. Well 8 more hours of NOC duty, I can see myself posting a lot today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home