Monday, October 24, 2005

This Weekend

Saturday night I headed over to Tuchit's and DBD's for a bring your own meat barbecue. As usual, I was the first one there, Tuckit decided to grill early, so I could take off to head over to THWSRN's place. Tuckit, DBD and I eat, then people start to arrive, first being Squawkin, then Baby G. At this point it is time for me to head out, on my way out, I see Slut arriving. As usual he is jealous that I am taking off to go meet a girl, poor Slut.

I arrived at THWSRN's place, she was quite uncomfortable, she has an allergy test this week so she stopped taking all her allergy meds. We talked for a while, snuggled, talked some more it was very nice. She asked if she could borrow a book, my choice. I picked out Catch 22, in my opinion one of the greatest pieces of lit from the US in the 20th century. We don't wake up till almost 8 am, it is the latest I had ever stayed at her place.

I head home to take a nap and prepare for the hash. The drive to Georgetown was not that long and really was worth it. The turnout was really good, more than they expected, I guess my emails struck a nerve with some people. It was really nice to hash in a new place, none of us had any idea where we were going, for those of us who left trail, we were simply going on instinct, it was quite nice. The Eagle trail was supposed to be around 9 miles, I never got the exact distance, guess I will have to wait for The Bodies email. There was a lot of great shiggy, and it really inspired me to lay a trail up there. Brownie said he had talked to Twin Peaks and she said back in the day they used to hash Gtown all the time... ahh history lessons are nice.

We had the On-On-On at the Tilted Kilt, had never been there the outfits were hot, it was quite fun. From what I understand Tuckit got them to sponsor the Full Moon, which means I can have Lil Woodrows for the Darkside. After a few pitchers and some food, the crowd started to disperse. In the end, it was myself, Strap On Elvis, Ass Gagger and some just whose name I don't know but she is friends with ASS and Strapon. Strapon suggested we head to his place for some hot tubbing, good idea, two girls, two guys. On the way there, I speak to THWSRN, she is feeling really ill, so I decide to bail on Strapon and the ladies and head to her place. I took some asprin, which ended up helping her out a lot. I stayed over to make sure she was okay. We had our first discussion on Catch-22, she seems to be enjoying it.

All-in-all this was a good weekend, injuries aside and THWSRN not feeling well, it was great.

On-On to work
DOF

4 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I really enjoyed Catch-22 the first time I read it. I tried to reread it a year ago but surprisingly didn't get too far. I also always intended to read the sequel, Closing Time, but never have.

I really like the movie, too, I think last year I watched it at least a dozen times.

9:01 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Most people don't like the movie, I love it. The casting was perfect and you can never get too much Bob Newhart. I have read the book maybe 6 or 7 times.

9:43 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger brownie said...

Anyone who uses the word "snuggling" as much as you is obviously a huge, flaming homosexual.

6:06 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

this from the guy who had to drink because he and I came into the beer checks at the same time.

6:10 PM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home