Monday, October 31, 2005

This Weekend

Saturday night I received a few invitations to go out, but I wanted to veg for a little bit, so I sat around watching the 100 scarierst moments in film on Bravo. By the time I finally finished watching it, I had the heebie jeebies so I decided to stay in.

Sunday, I skipped the hash to hang out with friends. It was essentially an all day drinking fest, have not had one of those in a while. No one was really drinking to get hammered, but we were drinking pretty steadily, everyone pacing themselves. It was a great time, most of the people who hung out, I saw Friday at the BRC, but some of them I had not seen in a while. It was a great time and I have no regrets about missing the hash. This week I work Monday and Tuesday, then I am off to prepare for the camp out this weekend.

On-On to La grange (Party Chicken Ranch Style)
DOF

2 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

Who said I slept? I was up till 2

7:24 AM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger brownie said...

You wouldn't have been able to finish the hash anyways, wanker.

7:59 AM, October 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home