Thursday, October 06, 2005

UGGGHH

Last night I was a complete zombie at Debie's get together; but somehow Jan (Heavin Semen) and I were the last ones there. The beer looked so cold and inviting, I really wanted one, but I didn't. I spent the last part of the evening talking to Jan. When it was over we decided to run over to Kerby Lane for some food, couldn't really decide on a place so I picked that one because it is vegetarian friendly and I was sure I could find something soft to eat. We hung out there until a little after 11, talking about her trip to Europe, upcoming races, hash events, the usual stuff.

When I finally get home, some jerk is parked in my parking spot. Normally I would have had them towed, but I was feeling really bad and horribly tired and just wanted to go to bed. Of course this morning I walk out and totally forget my car is not in my spot and I freak out because I am already running late to work. Today has not started off very well, maybe it will get better. Hopefully the Pho I get in an hour will help my throat feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home