Saturday, October 15, 2005

UGGGHHH

After many months of not participating in one of those free offer websites, I have been sucked back in. So far, I have gotten two iPods, but it seemed like it was occupying all my time so I quit. Well today, I decided to look at one of the websites I never completed, turns out 3 of the people I had talked to about it ended up signing up for a free offer. I then notice that they had changed the 20 gig iPod I was pursuing into a 30 gig iPod video. Two people short of the latest iPod released this week. Well after a little obsessing about it, I have gotten another peson to sign up, so now I am just one person short of the iPod. What makes things worse, is I found a site where you can get a 2 gig nano for 2 referrals or a 4 gig for 3 referrals. As usual, I jump on it. First thing I do is message a friend who is junky for these websites. He is one referral short of a nano,so we trade. So now I am just two people short of a nano. I hate this, I hate talking to my friends about these things, I feel sleazy like some sales guy. So this is going to be my one pitch to my friends.

http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=122370 this is for the 30 gig, you have to sign up for 1 offer and then get 5 people to sign up for offers. Offers include: a lot of free trials, Columbia House and a trial membership to Blockbuster online.

http://nanoipod4free.com/index.php?referral=865 this is for the 2 gig (2 referrals) or 4 gig nano (3 referrals). The offers here are a little harder to complete. Most of them you have to sign up for a month of web hosting, gambling online.

If you have any questions email me, please let me get over this obsession quickly.

UGGGGGHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home