Monday, November 28, 2005

The Lost Weekend

It all started off innoocently enough, went by Tuck It's and DBD's to check on my car, which has been there since Thanksgiving. After coming up with a plan to have my car repaired, Tuck It asks me if I want a drink. From there things went horribly out of control. Next thing I know we are going through songbooks and I have been tagged to be co-RA. We come up with a pretty good song list and are somewhat prepared for circle. At some point, I pass out.

The next morning Tuck It and I play dawn patrol and go and kidnap @ss Gagger and her friend (why can I never remember anyone's name) from her condo. Strap-On Elvis shows up and we all have an omlette party. Trail time comes around, of course I was way too drunk too do trail, of course, some how, I thought I would still be able to RA circle. During trail, Try A Fuck had an awesome beer check at the old airport. By the time circle came round, I was totally obliterated, had to have Squeezin take notes for me so I can write hash trash. At some point I was cast out of circle, which was good, had forgot half the songs anyways. On-On-On was Crown and Wanker, where at some point I passed out at the table, holding a bottle of ketchup in case anyone messed with me during my nap. At some point a member of the staff came and took it away from me. After the Wanker, headed back to Tuck It's to pass out.

At 2 in the morning, get a call from THWSRN, at this point I have sobered up enough to realize that I had lost an entire day. I am somewhat shocked over this, and a little concerned. Was this my first full blown bender? Hopefully my last, I was quite scared over losng an entire day.

Took Monday off to spend with THWSRN, somehow I have no hangover.

Of note for this weekend, Squeeze Box, you don't actually make my most annooying hasher list. Pumper Up the Butt singing Up Jump the Monkey. Of course when we did sing that, I designated the place where I would fall down, somehow I didn't.


On-On to my own bed finally

16 Comments:

Blogger Denial Queen said...

I'm trying to learn to "blog" safely and more politically correctly. Hopefully, i'm not the most annoying hasher.

6:56 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

try actual blogging, go beyond commenting

7:00 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

I think I would seriously put people to sleep from boredom. I'll leave the creativity up to you professional bloggers...
"Live and learn"

7:15 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

If you are being safe and PC, you probably will end up with a boring blog. Mine is pretty boring. Lately my comments to other blogs have been more interesting.

PS Hey dumbass the name of the show was Politically Incorrect, not Politically Correct. And, though you are technically correct in your definition, we all know the generally accepted definition of PC = Windows.

7:26 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Actually I wanted to blog more responsibly. Like drinking more responsibly. That's will be my holiday project for those with extreme insomnia. To set up Austin's most boring blog.

7:29 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger brownie said...

Now that you have been exposed, DQ, I'm sure you'll have no trouble coming up with the most boring blog. You'll make Squeezin' look like James Bond.

7:38 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Gagger said...

DOF...You are one funny drunk. And Tuck It...omelettes were wonderful!

7:44 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

James Bond...cool. How about just leaving it like it is? Then i think it solves the problem already

7:47 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

Fish you crack me up.

8:52 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Squeezin we are still waiting for the post on the ballpoint pen purchase or at least the random selection of music you hear while eating wings.

10:14 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

http://laeren.zoggins.net/music/lyrics/lyrics-asshole.php

here's lyrics to a song that you and your minions will enjoy. who knows might even become the DOTA song.

11:15 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Think it was Bleeder who said, later quoted by TAF, "there is a fine line between drunkest of them all and hash asshole." Oddly enough, he was referring to me. But there are much better songs for Team DOTA, but that is a great song for Hash Asshole. So Brownie learn, live, love those lyrics.

11:23 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

glad to help out.

11:29 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger babyG said...

Y dos that say 7:51 when it is 9:49 ?

7:52 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

Baby G..did you lose any earrings at my apt the night you and everyone crashed over here?

8:01 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

HAHAHAHA

8:52 AM, November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home