Friday, November 25, 2005

New Dog

So yesterday, while visiting my Mom, I was introduced to my new dog Spike. He is a terrier of some kind, don't remember what; but he is really cute. Spike and I got along really well, I cannot believe I became so attached to a dog so quickly. My mom is getting him his shots and everything and then I go pick him up. I can't wait, he will be a good jogging companion and chics will dig him.

Just found out he is half Schnauzer and half minicher pincher. He rocks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

yep..chicks do dig dogs...

11:24 AM, November 25, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

specially with some peanut butter in the crotch.

9:00 PM, November 25, 2005  
Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

pics please! dogs are cute!

8:01 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home