Saturday, November 26, 2005

repost from earlier this week with pics

Me showing my mad skillz and Squeezin reaping the victory of his lame rules.







C'em trying to sweep me off of my feet










Brownie on his Dick bike





So last nights happy hour was a winner. Think everyone had a good time, we should definitely try to do that more often. Attending were, @ss Gagger (she only did some minor biting and not on the butt), Squezin Semen, Father Syphilis, Brownie (arriving on a gay BMX that said dick on it), Trojan Whore, (Massive) Slutslinger, Strap-on Elvis, Just Kristin, Lewis & Cock and C'em Cummin. Many buckets of Lonestar were consumed as we played three-man. Afterwards most of us headed over to Father Syph's and Brownie's for more beer and Jager. Afterwards, I came home and caught up on email, geez the Junta list sure generates a lot of email. The big disagreement is theme, they want to do a speakeasy theme, which is cool, but I just don't want to hear any ragtime music or that damn Charleston song. I am being volunteered to do the music, so I guess I will have control over it. They want to do swing, but I think if you want to have swing music you should change the theme to like 40's USO or something. Not like I would wear an outfit anyways, too lame for that.

This morning received a call from THWSRN, she woke me up. I have a rule about no calls before noon, so she was somewhat frightened about how my reaction would be. I was glad to have heard from her. We talked for quite a while, it was a great conversation.

I need to to start packing and I guess I will email the Junta list and say I will do the swing music and not debate the whole speakeasy theme, some of the ideas that have been generating are pretty good.

On-On to my Nana's house
see you kids when I get back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home