Sunday, November 06, 2005

Slut's 40th Birthday Weekend Camp Out

This weekend we celebrated (Massive) Slutslinger's 40th birthday by having a pub crawl on Firday and a campout on Saturday and Sunday. This is one of those events i have to attend, Slut is one of my closest friends and some say he is my mentor into the world of hashing. I like to think of him as my sidekick, since I am the one always coming up with the ideas. Either way, he is a blast to hang out with and he gets to hear most of my relationship woes.

The weekend started off pretty quiet, me goofing off all day Thursday. Thursday night Brownie suggested some people meet at Lil Woodrows for some beer and the Pitt game, I had no interest in the game but beer and Lil Woodrows are always a good combination. When i arrived Jug Tugger, Free Meat and Ass Gagger were already there. Later Brownie and Squawkin Little Midget Whore Bitch show up. Brownie has a beer and then takes off saying the bar has no character and the service sucks. After a few beers the group starts to dwindle, finally leaveing Ass Gagger and myself. We headed out to dinner and then met Free Meat and some non-hashers at Canary Roost. Tuck it Up the Butt showed up and a couple of other hashers, who I cannot remember at this point, needless to say my memory for the rest of the night went down hill. Although I do remember getting a repeat performance of Tuck It singing Margaritaville. It was really good.

Friday was preperation for the camp out, which meant Slut, Tuck It, a visitor from upstate New York and I headed to La Grange to unpack equipment and dig the fire pit. It also gave us a chance to pick out the choice places to pitch our tents. I left Austin 45 minutes later then everyone else, I forgot to take instructions, so when signal permitted, I would call people for directions. Needless to say I was lost a few times, but I still made it there before everyone else.

Friday night included going to see the Mad Cowboys at the Carosouel, which had a turnout of about 40 hashers. From the Carosouel the people attending the camp out headed to the Tilted Kilt (sponsor of the Full Moon). Some of us though headed to the Barfly with the hashers who were not attending the camp out. Strap On Elvis, Lewis and Cock and I went to the Barfly with the agreement that we would only have one drink. Well, after a drink for me and a beer for my two companions, we couldn't decide if we said one beer or one drink, so I had a beer and Strap On had a drink. Then off to the Kilt, by the time we arrive, the entire group is divinely hammered. We had a few drinks and then sang Alouetta to Just Brandy.

When the Kilt closed, there were a few after parties, I skipped them to head over to THWSRN's place. We had earlier in the day gone through what appeared to be the final breakup, but after some reflection and discussion, she changed her mind. Actually she made a decision that is the exact opposite of breaking up, we are only going to see each other. So it appears we have made it past the hurdle that was causing the constant breakups. I hope this works out, I have more fun with her than i have with anyone else.

Saturday morning, I head home to pack my gear and meet Strap On, we head to Slut's where people are meeting to caravan to the camp site. When we arrive, there is the usual level of hash disorganization. Strap On and I head out early so we can stop in Elgin for some barbecue. During the drive up Strap On and i discuss why hashing makes sense to the both of us. We bth grew up in small towns where there were a lot of field parties. When fielld parties were busted by the police, there were always that small group of guys who would run cross country, drunk, to get home or to the closest friends house. Both of us had did this several times throughout high school.

When we arrive there are already about 20 hashers at the site, it is 15 minutes after 12 and the kegs have not been tapped or for that matter even iced. The generator is still a no show, so I have to wait to start playing DJ, so we sit around for a few minutes, then I remember we had unpacked a few cases of liquor, so Strap On and I head over to the storage building to make a few drinks.

The hash that afternoon was pretty good, no major distance, but some decent shiggy. A lot of blood on trail. The only bad points would be where it crossed the evenings Full Moon run. Circle was pretty fun, but we floated the first of 5 kegs for the evening. After the hash, I needed a nap, had to make sure I would be able to go the distance. Had a little challenge with Hermaphrodites on Unicycles, he was still wanting reveng for the whole picture of my ass in his face. I wake up, have dinner and sit down at the three man table.

The rules the hash uses for three man sucks, not near enough drinking. The way i learned to play, is you roll a single die until a person rolls a three, that person is then three man. They had it where you voted the first three man and they remained three man until someone else rolled double threes or someone new joined the game (lame). We always played with a 4 and 1, 5 and 1 and 6 and 1 there was a hand to face gesture, they only played with the 4 and 1. They did use the standard ruled of passing out doubles. A 3 and 1 was just 3 man drinks, we always played that three man had to roll a single die for their fate, essential whatever they roll is multiplied by two. Everytime a 3 is rolled 3 man drinks. 3 sets of doubles and a new rule is made. I wanted the classic drinking ones, no saying any variation of the word drink, only the roller can pick up the dice, no cussing. the other hashers wanted, ladies kissing, every time someone rolls a 6 everyone flashes there chest. All in all, it was a pretty lame game, sure seeing the ladies breasts were good, and seeing them kiss was pretty cool, but geez, I sat down at the three man table to get hammered. Only three of us played the entire time. When three man was over I pretty much retired for the night.

This morning I woke up at around 6:45, by 7:30 I had my camp site cleared. Of course by the time I had everything cleared, I remembered that Strap On had rode with me. A couple of hours of sitting around, being pestered by Every Other Dick to eat some sweets. I keep trying to explained to her when my blood sugar is that low, a quick increase of sugar to my bloodstream could possibly kill me. I also received a few text messages from THWSRN, we have a date tomorrow night. After a while Strap On gets up, turns out Just Brandy had pissed herself passed out in his tent. She was named Tent Tinkler during the morning circle.

This morning I found out Hermaphrodites slept in his truck instead of his tent. The funny thing is, I had planned on not playing any practical jokes on him this weekend. The best joke is paranioa, Hermy slept in his truck because he was scared what I would have done to him while he was passed out. This is probably the best joke I could have played on him. I had planned on changing my pic for my blog thiis week, but I definitely need to keep it for at least another week or so. Hey Hermy, you're going to be in Austin next weekend, we can definitely start the jokes again.

Today when I arrived at my place, I had every intention of going to the hash after a short nap. Short nap turned into a four hour nap. Woke up way too late for the hash, which is good, as usual after a hash weekend, I am a little burned out on the hash.

This Wednesday, will be hash erections. I think that will be enough hash stuff for the week. Tomorrow will be recovery day, vegging day. Watch DVD's all day. Maybe see if THWSRN will have lunch with me, plus our date tomorrow night.

On-On to R&R

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

Right. Well you did make the Darkside but you didn't stay for trail. You should come out, most of the really active hashers live near you.

6:54 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

I know and I really miss hashing. I've been a little busy since moving here but as of this weekend things have slowed down. My ass will be at a hash soon...although I'll need a taxi to get home.

7:20 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

don't think you will need to worry about a taxi, designate a driver, there are about 10 active hashers within 5 minutes of where you live.

7:30 PM, November 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home