Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Suck

This evening, I came home and started watching the film Last Days. It is basically about a rock star during his last days before suicide, based loosely in Kurt Cobain. It was written and directed by Gus Van Sant, whose films I usually like. This film, just seemed to drag and drag. Within the first 5 minutes of the movie, I started to ask myslef, when do you turn off a film. By 45 minutes into the film, I was looking for a shotgun to deepthroat. I cannot say how painful this movie is.

On a brighter note, I Pee Freely arrived back from Thailand today. I went along with Free Meat and her sister to pick him up from the airport. The fool gained a little weight, his hair is gay as ever. But it is still good to have him back.

Tomorrow will be a relatively lame afternoon of movie watching, putting together a piece of furniture I bought for my bedroom and then vegging till the hash elections and afterwards Trevors Birthday bash.

I am now 53 minutes into the film Kim Gordon from Sonic Youth has shoowed up, I don't think she can redeem this film, unless she sings Kool Things for the next 30 minutes. Damn this film is painful.

To quote Wally Pleasant from Alternateen, "The day Kurt Cobain died, we both held each other and cried, but you made me feel a lot better, When you said, "Thank God it wasn't Eddie Vedder."

1:02 minutes into it, cannot take this anymore off to bed.

On-On to the elections

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

It's so hard to find good films these days....the last GOOD movie I saw was Sideways.

5:28 AM, November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home