Monday, November 21, 2005

This Weekend

This weekend was kind of lame, I spent way too much time home. Friday after work, I headed to Fujiyama for sushi. I Pee Freely was manning the bar and Free Meat was supposed to join me. On the way there, I get a call from Free Meat saying she is not going to make it. This kind of sucks because I hate eating alone; but when I arrived at Fujiyama, no one was sitting at the bar, everyone was sitting at the table. This is cool, because I Pee Freely and I can talk. Since he had been a six week wanker (6 weeks in Thailand will do that), I talk him into hashing on Sunday. The sushi that night was perfect, and it is so great going to a place and them knowing what beer you want, basically what you are going to order and not having to ask for ponzu sauce when ordering a white fish. After sushi, I had a few invites to go out, I basically declined and went home to watch season two of Scrubs. I really didn't feel like being around anyone, was still bummed about THWSRN leaving town.

Saturday, after throwing a fit at work, I went home. I had planned on hanging with Trojan Whore and Free Meat. Trojan bailed, she wanted sushi and Free Meat called to say she had time for one drink. I was home and washing dishes when she called, so I declined. Was still kind of bummed from the previous day. I stayed in, continued watching Scrubs and caught up on three weeks worth of laundry. Geez there were a lot of dirty hash shirts. On a plus, got to speak to THWSRN a few times.

Sunday, I woke up kind of early and went for a run. The Shuffle was putting out a good mix of songs, so what started as a thirty minute run, turned into a little over 2 hours. Then my left calf started hurting, damn stupid ass that caused me to tear it. After running, it was time to decide whether or not I wanted to accept the Dim Sum invitation I had received the night before. The last time I had hashed after eating Dim Sum, I felt like I was going to hurl the whole hash, so this was a tough decision. All in alll the chance to be around good company won out, so it was off to T&S. As usual,, I was the first to arrive, I secure a table for five. Next in are Juf Tugger and his fiance, Jennifer. And last and certainly the smalllest, Free Meat and I Pee Freely. The dim sum was great; but the company was better. Much of the lunch was spent discussing the upcoming marriage. Also a good deal of time people were mentioning how they wished Jen's dad was there, he is really funny and the most famous food critic in Austin, so lunch would have been most likely comped.And some of the time was trying to talk Juggy and Jen into hashing, they ultimately said no, since they would be hashing the next sunday for Try A Fuck's birthday hash.

After lunch, I had to jet to pick up Just Janna and head to the start. We get there as chalk talk begins. Chalk talk seemed a little rushed, very little info and a lot of important stuff, like how many beer checks. The pack was off, while I was still putting on my shoes, no biggie won't take me long to catch up. I throw my bag in the shag wagon and take off. After about a quarter of a mile, I am with the FRB's. Being that this is a Death By Dildo trail, there are more checks than there are dollops of flour. I would run up as people would yell check and start looking around. I would stop them and point out that the next two checks were visible, typical DBD trail. We make it to the beer check and we see a visitor has arrived with the auto-wankers. The beer check was kind of long, since Free Meat and I Pee Freely started late and were trying to catch up. Needless to say, they never showed and we were off again. We go straight into some shiggy and what do we come across, but water crossings, I don't recall there being any mention of water, so I am kind of pissed because the only other shoes I have for circle are sandals. I pretty much say screw trail and take off running away from the water, I pretty much guess where the trail is going so am back with the FRB's. We then arrived in a park, with a mailicious check and a lot of falses, some how we find trail and then lose it again. I say screw it and stop following trail and start heading to Tuck It Up the Butt's and DBD's place, has to end there. Heavin Semen joins me and for a while we had Cornholio. We arrive at Tuck It's and he is cooking, we were beat in by Smut Mutt. We find out that there was a second beer check that we missed, I blame chalk talk.

Circle was kind of short, the new RA's decided to sing songs that last forever, thus causing there to be less down-downs. I tried pointing out that once the sunsets it is going to get cold quick. Tuck It of course says that if II wanted to be RA, I should have run. Well I keep quiet until announcements, they say On-On-On is at the Tilted Kilt, I point out that Lil Woodrows is a 100 yards away and Tilted Kilt is out of everyones way. Off to Woodrows, where we almost had a naming of Just Steph something like Licker Twister something something, God it was a great name, wish we could have pulled it off. As usual I don't recall. How is it I am supposed to remember stuff for Hash Trash? After Lil Woodrows, it is off to Hooters with IPF and Free Meat, I only have a beer there because I have reached the good judgement limit.

On the way home, I get a call from THWSRN, we argue about whether or not I said I was going home earlier. All is okay though, I get home, unload my hash bag and off to sleep.

I kept waking up in the night dehydrated, I kept drinking water but could still not hydrate myself. All the fried food from the Dim Sum and the chicken wings really did some damage. When my alarm went off for work, my tonuge was completely dry. I decided, best for me to skip work today. Here I sit updating my blog and slowly hydrating myself, would kill for some gatorade. I received a call from THWSRN, she apologized for the arguement, I told her it was not a problem, i was just happy hearing from her. It turns out she is sick today also. I am going to take it easy today, although I think Free Meat and I made plans for chicken wings tonight, those might be cancelled since we had wings last night.

On-On to bed

8 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

You threw a fit at work on Saturday?

10:33 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

just a little one, Bryan didn't notice.

10:36 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

Sorry I bailed on you....I REALLY needed my sushi fix. That night turned into drinkathon 2005...

10:42 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

I went to some place next to HEB off Parmer. My friend goes there all the time ...it was actually realy good.

10:52 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

OH GOD! I need to take you out for sushi, that place is crap. Have to introduce you to good sushi.

10:55 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Gagger said...

Strap On wrote down Just Stef's proposed name. Wasn't it something like Wicked Tongue Twister Licker?

11:13 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

It really wasn't bad. There is a place i love off Louis Henna called Beluga. A date took me there once and i REALLY loved it. The manager's name is fish:)

11:26 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Haven't been there, but have heard about it. I think the name is somewhat ridiculous.

11:41 AM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home