Friday, November 18, 2005

Today

Today someone very special to me is leaving town for a couple of weeks. I don't really know how I am going to take it. I talk to her every night, I see her a lot, throughout the day we email each other (which helps the day go by pretty quickly), on my days off we have lunch. Sometimes I wonder if she really knows how much she means to me, how much I enjoy her company. How my days seem to go better when I wake up next to her. My thoguhts are some what clouded on this subject, I am happy she is getting time away from work, but I am saddened for my loss, I know I am selfish. I hope her trip goes well and by the time she gets back, I will have a better appreciation of what I have.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I stiil love ya Timmy...:)

4:39 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

you, you're cool, Raf, JT ... they can suck the big one

4:40 PM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home