Friday, December 16, 2005

Full Moon

Last nights Full Moon was pretty fun, but poorly marked. Someone had the BRIGHT idea of marking part of the trail in chalk. Chalk is great in the day, but at night, a light blue chalk is not very visible even with a flashlight (which really bites since I refuse to run with a flashlight on a full moon). We arrived at the first check and Creamadonna runs up and asks where the last mark was. I told him he was standing on it. after squinting for a few seconds he finally sees the check. This would be the last mark I would see till I exit The Trail of Lights. I pretty much ran with Lewis And Cock and we tryed to keep No Hands in sight. After a while we lost No Hands and pretty much gave up on following trail, so we headed over to the trail of lights, did a quick walk through and while exiting finally saw flour. We followed trail to Austin High and then back to the start, where we were welcomed with beer and rumpleminze.

After trail, Tuck It Up the Butt, (Massive) Slutslinger and I head over to Pluckers campus, where we were greeted by Just Ricky, "NO! Not you guys!" and Just Stef. We dined on wings, el guapo and $1 beers, good times. Slut and I became nostalgic for our college years, well I think it was more nostalgia with hooking up with co-eds. After a few beers and some wings, it was time to turn in, had to be somewhat clear eyed today at the office. Didn't want to freak out when I arrived at the office to find out I didn't get the position I interviewed for on Monday. I took it like a champ and something more interesting just opened up.

On-On to Fujiyama

2 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

well being at the full moon was better than that. Although way too many people were bitching about it being cold. Come on it's Texas, it is not that cold.

10:04 AM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger babyG said...

I was not that cold, just unhappy that I was told that I did not need money on trail. So because I had no money when the guy came out of the bushes and asked if I wanted to buy some crack I had to pass

10:51 AM, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home