Friday, December 09, 2005

Hash Trash has finally been written

Hash Trash has finally been written. Guess next thing I have to do is organize the music for the Hashmas party. Yeah me.

Yesterday was a weird but good day. Woke up at Brownie's and Padre's. Headed home after making fun of @ss Gagger for a while. Arrived home to have multiple cases of bad news dumped on me. The first is kind of personal so won't mention it, the second is the Asians were in a wreck Thursday night driving in the ice. Headed over to there place to get the full story, afterwards we went out to Pho. Free Meat then wanted to go have a beer, so off to Graffiti's at 4. Six hours later and after a visit from Jug Tugger, we head our separate ways, them home and me off to mine. Mid-day was kind of rough, but overall the beginning and the end of the day were great.

Hopefully I will be able to go get my car tonight. It is finally finished, will go pay my bill at lunch and hopefully I can make some arrangement to pick it up after 7:30 when I get off from work. Might need a ride to the dealership. Any volunteers?

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

You should have heard that phone call, Brownie was weeping and saying how he would be lost without Free Meat. And that she was the only person he really ever considered competition in a race.

10:02 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

If they need more ins advice they are welcome to call my cell. I bummed i have to miss the hashmas party...damn it.

Where is your dealership.?

10:09 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Gagger said...

Sorry Darlin', I'm off to Dallas this afternoon. Otherwise I would totally take you.

11:58 AM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home