Friday, December 16, 2005

Lunch

Today I wanted a burger and could not decide where to go. So I went to one of my default places, BB Rovers. They have this great burger that is part hamburger and part breakfast sausage. When I made my order, the waitress asked me what was wrong, she said I looked sad.

It is weird when a stranger confronts you on how you're feeling, it is even weirder when they identify the exact emotion. It seems like everyone I have had any contact with today has been having a some what bad day.

My burger was good, so I guess my day is starting to improve. Is it sushi time yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Sorry your having shitty day....me too. Hopefully the sushi dinner wikll make you feel better...I am knocking myself out and want to forget today completely.

4:31 PM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Hope your weekend improves!

4:32 PM, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home