Tuesday, December 06, 2005

myspace

So I was surfing myspace.com today, it's what I do when I am newly single. Normally it cheers me up knowing that I could hook-up with most of the girls on there, today it didn't. None of the girls really looked interesting.

Although did see some chicks with some great glamour shots (was going to add links, but blogger is not allowing me to add them right now). Dude, is it like the 80's? Come on, if someone tells you to grab your collar as a pose, they should have their camera rammed up their ass.

Guess I am going to be hung up on THWSRN for a while. Maybe I will be like Brownie and choose celibacy. Wait, for me it would be a choice for him it is just a fact of life. Not whining only making a statement.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

yeah..well that's what your friends are there for...to make fun of you and help you drink through your misery:)

12:02 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger babyG said...

Being Single and celibacy are not the same thing...LOL

8:44 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger babyG said...

wait take that off there...LOL

8:46 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

wadah tah

9:03 PM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home