Friday, December 30, 2005

New Dog

This past week I visited my family, it went quite well. While I was there, I picked up a dog from my Mom's. He is really cute and I thought we were getting along well. He did really good on the drive back to Austin; but the moment I opened my car door at my apartment, he bolted. That was Wednesday at around 6 pm, since then I have seen him twice and have been unable to catch him. I spent most of Wednesday night looking for him, I left the crate he sleeps in out with some food and water. Thursday the food had been eaten, I know it could have been anything that ate it, but I hope it was him. Thursday afternoon, I visited the Animal Shelter at Lake Austin, he wasn't there. They suck, they are closed on New Years, which would be the next time I could go. If he gets picked up today, they would put him down on Tuesday, so I have to make arrangements to have an extended lunch on Monday so I can go check. He has tags with the number to his vet on it, so hopefully, if he is caught he will still have his tags on and they will call the vet. Thursday morning and afternoon I looked around my complex and the surrounding trails for him, but I did not see him. This morning, I woke up at 5 to go check the crate, hoping to find him sleeping in it, but he was not there. Again the food had been eaten, I am hoping it was him, Meaty Bones seem a little big for a cat to eat.

Gosh I need some sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

That sucks Fishy...I'll keep my ears and eyes open.

8:02 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

dang dude, sorry to hear about the dog.

9:06 PM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Gagger said...

What's the word on your puppy today?

1:05 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

My mom and my Sister drove down from Fort Worth yesterday and looked for him for 4 hours. They had no luch. But they spoke with several residents and employees of my complex. I put up some posters last niight, didn't like how they turned out, so I made a new one today to put up. But he is still missing.

1:09 PM, December 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home