Saturday, December 24, 2005

New Love

Last night Head Banger brought something totally decadent too the Merry Martinimas Party, Chocolate Whiskey. My God this stuff was good. Last night I was doing so good, sticking to beer, drinking slowly, keeping in mind that I had to leave at a some what early hour, knowing that Amanda would pull out the breathalizer before allowing people to go home. Then Head Banger shows up with evil evil drink, it was like chocolate milk on crack. From the first drink, I knew things would go downhill. I simply wanted one taste, the next thing I know I have my own cup, then a second and a third. Before I knew it, it was 2:30 and I had to wake up in 5 hours. I scramble out the door, head home and pass out. This morning, I wake up with one thing on my mind, email Head Banger for the recipe. I cannot wait too try this stuff out again. Well survived the first 30 minutes of work, 7.5 hours to go.

10 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

This was foreshadowing Fishy...you knew you were going to have a hangover.

How was the Concert?

7:09 AM, December 24, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

didn't do the Monte show, just the Merry Martinimas

7:21 AM, December 24, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

Chocolate whiskey, damn sounds yummy.

1:30 PM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger BRAE said...

Someone needs to have a chocolate party.

7:04 PM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

Actually, I was there last night. He was hitting the chocolate whiskey until some guy said "what if I were to buttfuck you..." DOF instantly sobered up and then switched to 7up. LOL

9:58 AM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

chocolate whisky - keep that stuff away from me!

I'll prob abscond with the entire bottle and you'll never see it again!

6:41 PM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

Brae:

My girlfriends and I have a Jack Daniels party, every once in a while. You have to make every dish with Jack...let me tell you, the Jack Daniels Chocolate Cake was something to behold. Chocolate and Whiskey....sometimes better than sex.

7:40 PM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger BRAE said...

Maybe eat the cake after sex.

5:55 AM, December 29, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

I do ok

9:17 AM, December 29, 2005  
Blogger xyzzybaluba said...

Spike has been lost. Please if anyone can help DOF locate his newly recieved, freshly lost little dog, it will be appreciated. His mother is offering Jello Shots as a beginning reward. Spike is used to female voices...gals, please help DOF find his doggy.

10:05 AM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home