Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Scabs

Last night, Slut and I headed down to Antone's to see The Scabs. This was by far one of the best live shows I have seen in years, it was such a total blast. About 45 minutes into the show, I check my watch thinking the set was almost over, I was shocked to see they were only 45 minutes into it. It was great, I totally got lost in the moment. It has been too long since I have gone to a show and just got lost in the crowd. The Scabs are definitely on my list of bands to see every chance I get.

To all you Wankers that didn't show last night, you guys suck. @ss Gagger doesn't suck that much, she was at least text messaging us up until the start of the show.

12 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:59 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Gagger said...

Glad you guys finally got to see them live. Bob rocks!!! Good to know I don't suck too much...I mean, I WAS in bed with my heating pad while I was texting you guys.
:(

8:00 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Heating Pad? You sound like a Senior Citizen

8:01 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Gagger said...

I thought I WAS old? At least, that's what Brownie always says. And we all know that what he says is always correct, right?

Hahaha...whatever!

8:04 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

right

8:09 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

You are confusing Brownie with the Internets. How anyone could do that I have no idea.

I almost made it to the Scabs but was having to much fun at LJ's as I and my LJ grad school buddy made substantial progress on our degrees.

Don't forget to wear red and white to Plucker's tonight.

8:53 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

You guys have fun..I'll be in SA with my peeps. Will have a shot or 5 of Patron for you all!!!

10:59 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

we are your peeps now, we are just loaning you to them for the night.

11:02 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Gagger said...

Hey Squeezin, I have a blue and gold shirt that was given to me. Wonder if that is what I should wear tonight?!

12:11 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Only if you're going to take it off.

12:44 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Gagger said...

What time are you heading up there? And...it is long-sleeved, so I'm sure it won't stay on long!

1:02 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I guess I'll show up around 5. Question, does Plucker's have a sports package/sattelite TV? The game isn't listed on regular cable that I can see.

1:24 PM, December 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home