Monday, December 05, 2005

Single Again

I know I have said this a lot lately, but I am single again. This morning THWSRN tells me she wants to stop seeing me. I respond that she has to do it in person, to see if it is actually what she wants. Tonight I went by her place and she welcomed me with a great hug, everything was going well. The night was going so great, we had such great chemistry tonight. I definitely didn't think we were going to have the talk. I wished her a happy anniversary and she gets this strange look on her face. She tells me that she doesn't want to see me anymore. I grabbed my stuff and left. I think she is serious this time, I really hope she will change her mind. I will miss kissing her, she kisses so well. Well I am not going to let this keep me down, I don't think I want to date anyone for quite a while.

8 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

Hey it will all look better in the morning, If not then come to 12down/downs and get drunk...LOL

11:59 PM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger brownie said...

Dude, being single rocks! Quit being such a whiney bitch about it. Although, the sympathy angle can often push a chick over the edge...

6:24 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

This from the eternal bachelor...some people actually like having someone special in their life....amazing concept.

6:35 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger brownie said...

I do have someone special in my life. Well, if you count the jager moose anyways.

7:59 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

yep...guess that will keep you warm at night...lol

8:18 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

The Jager moose rulz! Quit being a whiney bitch about being single. Make Narcissus proud, although I think that the phrase may be an oxymoron, but you get what I mean.

9:11 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted...that shit ain't happening again!

9:54 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Gagger said...

Quit talking shit about brownie. He rocks! He's awesome in bed too!

6:06 PM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home