Saturday, December 03, 2005

Too Weird

The Darkside last night was pretty fun, but some weird stuff happened. Everything was going pretty cool, I met up with She Mussel Bitch at the Barfly, TAF arrived shortly after I did. We hung out and waited for the pack to arrive. As usual for the Darkside, the beer check turned into several rounds, after about an hour, it was off to the return trip to the Carousel.

When we arrived at the Carousel, there was a large group of hashers there to see the Mad Cowboys. I head over to the hashers and start to drink, I look across the bar and I see an ex. I quickly felt the night going downhill. It is not that this ex and I ended on bad terms, it was just weird to look across the bar and see her was kind of weird, I have not seen her since she left the froot. I quickly grabbed my beer and moved outside. Ah, normalcy again. But wait, who do I spy walking into the bar, another ex. Two ex's in one bar, this has got to suck, what makes it worse, I dated these girls in a row, sure it was two years ago and they were basically both rebounds from fiance #3, but it is all way too weird. Things are getting too weird and what makes it worse, the girl I am currently seeing is in the bar also.

I hang outside for as long as possible, but there ends up being way too much drama outside. Brrrr's car was stolen, cops everywhere, hasher relationship problems. I end up biting the bullet and heading back into the bar. I am able to avoid the ex's for most of the night and pretty much have a good time. Although, it started going downhill when the girl I am datings ride arrives and she just says bye guys. It kind of sucked being grouped together with everyone else as she said bye.

I make a trip outside and I am stopped by ex #1. This girl is totally cool. Most of the time I regret the fact that we dated, she was so cool to hang out with and we were really good friends before we dated, but afterwards things were way different. We start talking, she introduces me to her fiance, he also works for the froot. For that matter he works in the same area as I do. Throughout the whole time I am speaking to them, I have the urge to tell him he should thank me. Since I was the one who freed her from the sisterhood, 7 years of being a lesbian down the tubes, once she met the Fish.

While I was talking to her, she introduces me to her friend. I talked to her friend for about 5 minutes, during that time, three different people asked us how long we had been dating. It is weird, I could have been talking to any girl in the bar and no one would have thought we were dating, but this one girl three different people thought we were. Beaver Cleaver ends up talking to her and trying to talk her into going to the hash, she's a runner, she's in a bar, it totally made sense.

Shortly before I leave, I hear that wonderful accent that I fell for. Ex #2 is asking me why I didn't talk to her. I responded by asking her if she had just arrived. She knows me well enough to know when I am lying. I couldn't be honest with her, so once again Timmy is an ass to a girl. Who would have thought.

At some point there are very few of us left and I come to the realization that I actually have to show up to the office today, so I cut the night short and go home a little after midnight. Another night of being a hasher, I love my life.

On-On to tonight festivities

10 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Drama,Drama,Drama....I was asleep by 10pm...Tonight it's ON!

11:19 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

It is so ON

11:21 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

I feel like that South Park episode with the dance off.." oh it is sooooo on, you gonna bring it, cuz it's on"

11:34 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

you gonna bring it? it's already brought'n

11:47 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I'll make it all better Babs

12:02 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Grand theft auto...live...babee! I'm so embarrassed I created such drama. However, Tim was a great solid familiar pillar to see in a night I hope to never re-live !

12:43 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

Dude..that does suck. I remember one hash in SA...8 cars were towed at 250$ a pop. For some reason..nobody wanted to party after that.

1:02 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

whoa, I was a pillar

1:02 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Yea, I wish I knew you or met you.....normally I'm not a drama queen. Last night though I thinkmade up for it. Does suck in a big bad way! However, my sweetie QOD (Queen of Denial) is coming up form Houston to comfort me. So maybe a couple million beers somewhere?

1:30 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger babyG said...

so much drama! this weekend has not turned out very well so fare! All I wanted to do was get drunk...lol I picked the rong house to sleep at...lol

9:44 PM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home