Friday, December 23, 2005

Well i could jump on the I hate the holidays bandwagon and write about that; but well everyone knows I hate them, so I will skip that subject.

I am so ready for this day to be over, I know it is going to drag. At least there is some hope, looking through the emails from this week, they have been offering to let people leave early. Coming into work recently has been somewhat of a pain. Not that I dislike my job, I would just prefer to stay home and sleep. I know, you are all thinking who wouldn't prefer to stay home and sleep. In the past, I loved coming to work, but of late it has been such a chore. Maybe I am just not used to working 10 hour shifts yet. I think once I am used to working them, I will be back to my normal self.

Tonight is the Martinimas Party, the Hovi usually throw a good party, so I am looking forward to it. Well I think it is time for to finally get around to writing hash trash.

On-On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home