Monday, December 19, 2005

Wild Exciting Weekend

All I have to say is this weekend rocked! The hashmas party was a great success, I thing everyone had a wonderful time. Some of the awards were really great, I really liked Free Meats award for Best Circle. I was somewhat disappointed with my award, the person who won it last year was given a really nice drinking vessel, what do I get, a toilet seat. That was pretty lame.

Sundays hash was pretty good, we ran through my favorite park too hash in. My first time to actually run it, in the past I had laid trail through there. It was good to finally run this park, think it might become part of my running routine.

Sunday night after the hash, I head home for quick nap before heading over to Free Meats and I Pee Freely's Christmas party. Dinner was great, Alisa really kicked ass making lasagna. We had a White Elephant gift thing, it was pretty cool, I ended up with a Dilbert Calendar. After the White Elephant, a friend of mine pulls me aside and says she has something for me, it is a thong with cherries on them. She was really tired when she bought it, so she originally thought it has apples on them.

When our friend Sleazy left (not a hasher, his actual name is Sleazak) he had a big surpirse siiting on his car. The Asians had found a large clear dildo in their yard, so they decided to leave it on his car during the party. Earlier in the year, Sleazy as a joke had left some anal beads on a friends bed during a partry, so this seemed like a fitting return for the act. He of course thought it was hilarious and had to leave it on someone else's car.

As the night progressed at some point I volunteered to wear Michelle's Wonder Woman costume to the New Years party. Normally I would bail out on this, but Free Meat was talking smack and now we have a bet.

Well I guess I will try and actually get some work done to day.

15 Comments:

Blogger BRAE said...

Will you post the the pictures of you as Wonder Woman?

7:57 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

of course I will

8:08 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Barbara said...

I must see this....!!!!

8:22 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

He won't do it. What was the bet again? I was a wee bit "happy" last night.

The other highlight was Alisa, my lesbian sister, decides to pose for Apple in his new thong. Then continues to put a hugh ball (her white elephant gift) in the front.

We are considering posting fliers around the neighborhood for the lost & found. To claim the lost item, please call 512-***-PITT.

10:08 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

let's see, you're my beer bitch for the New Years eve party, plus a picture of the two of us and you proudly displaying the loser hand gestur on your fore-head.

10:12 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

I remember something about you being my beer bitch and also a pitcher of fireman 4 at LW. That sounds a lot better....right, beer bitch?

10:19 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

you are so going down, I am going to buy the lariat this wednesday

10:25 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

hey that is why we are all here, to talk smack

10:34 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

If DoF really pulls through this NYE. I'll post the pics for everyone's entertainment. Just think, he doesn't even have to shave.

10:39 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Chlamydia said...

Mostly I'm just surprised that YOU weren't DOTA last year, underachiever.

3:38 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Some people want to be DOTA, some people try to be DOTA, with me, it is a lifestyle choice. I don't try, DOTA just happens. And if you don't buy that, then I blame the Asians, it's their fault I'm drunk.

4:17 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

How does someone find a clear dildo on their front lawn???

8:17 AM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

if it is there, it is easy to find. Think the more important question is how does someone end up with a dildo on their lawn.

8:19 AM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger Rafael said...

Thanks grammar police.

8:54 AM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Not really being grammar police in this case, more like rhetoric police maybe ... philosophic ... ahhh who cares

8:58 AM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home