Monday, January 30, 2006

Ankle's Suck

So there I was running on trail. blASSt Zone and I had just blown through a false, because we could hear the pack moving in front of us. I had a pretty good pace going and then I hear a loud pop, 8-10 steps later, I finally come to a stop and my ankle is killing me. I wave BZ on and I start walking with a horribly bad limp. I continue on trail even though I am still within the first quarter mile of trail, thinking trail would not be too long. Unfortunately for me, the terrain was not accomodating for someone with a turned ankle. At some point during trail, someone tells me I should take a look, my response was if I stop and look, I might quit. I continue on to the beer check, where Sphincter Blinker runs out to give me a piggy back ride in, I wave him off then accept because it would be funny. I grab a beer and sit down to inspect my ankle, some people said my ankle looked like my knee, to me it looked like it was giving birth to a tangerine or small orange. People tell me I am auto-wanking, after seeing my ankle I agree. At the end, I plant myself on a chair near the beer and the ice. During circle, I had many down downs and stood during all. People kept telling me to sit during circle, but just didn't seem right. Afterwards off to Detours for a few drinks and then back home. Thanks go out to Squeef, DBD, Just Head and of course Wet Spot. Who by the way gave me a sweet On-On Necklace, go buy one from her!

9 Comments:

Blogger Denial Queen said...

Wrap a Therma-Care heating wrap around it. Alternate an ice pack and therma-care heating wrap. Then of course , shots, beers and more shots and beers.

10:23 AM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

That appears to be sound advice

10:25 AM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Dude...his swollen ankle was HUGE!!!!! I should have snapped a picture of it.

Hey Wet Spot...sign me up for a blue necklace,por favor.

11:26 AM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

There is no excuse, NO EXCUSE, for autowanking!

11:26 AM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Spotty said...

I'll give you one....I'll try to remember to bring it next time I come or I can mail it to ya if ya want....email me your addy.

12:06 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

better than paying a little peorto rican ladyboy a $1000 to throw up in your mouth like you normally do.

1:37 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

ew

6:46 AM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Barbara said...

Dude that totally bites...Sex injuries are cool but this is not.Sorry to hear your out of commission for a while.

9:49 AM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

well it gives me time to read, plus I need to start making my schedule for triathalon training. Of course I am only handleing the swimming section. But as a good coach I should prepare, or I could just go throw them in the middle of the lake and say whoever survives is worthy of my training.

9:55 AM, January 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home