Monday, January 09, 2006

Good Day

Some punk put the idea of having lunch at Rovers in my head, which really isn't that hard, the mere mention of the sausage burger will normally send me there. Well I get there and they are oout of sasauge burgers till Wednesday, guess I know where I am having lunch on Wednesday. So what should I order since they are all out of my favorite item, beef fajita's. They fajita's were not spectacular but by far not the worst I have had, definitely could order it again. Thus far you must be thinking, how is this a good day? What makes it a good day is about halfway through llunch my favorite waitress comes in to pick up her check. Since she is not working, she walks up to me and gives me a hug. This was my first hug from her, it was great. I have been crushing on this girl for like a year and a half. It is nice having a crush that you know you will never act on. Well I guess not never, I asked her out once when I completed the 101 club. Her response was that would be a good idea since her boyfriend was sitting at the next table. DOH. It completely brightened my day, there were a lot of regualrs in there, she said hi to all of them but she hugged me. Life is good and crushes are fun.

11 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

What a sweetie! Happy Monday.

12:47 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Weren't they out of the sausage burgers the last time you went there? You need to start calling in advance to double-check!

12:48 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

They were and I do need to start calling ahead. Although when they don't have the burger it forces me to try new things and there menu is quite extensive. I want to try their pizza. There is a guy in there almost every day eating the individual pizza. Three toppings for like $5.69.

1:35 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Hmm. Maybe I should try that pizza out tomorrow!

1:37 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

wanna do a late lunch? I can be there about 1:45.

1:44 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Sure. I'll just eat a big breakfast!

2:07 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I went ahead and added the link so you can check the menu out. I mnight pre-order my pizza you might want to also

2:22 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

I made Mac & cheeese out of a box for lunch...LOL

7:05 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

hmmmm pizza

8:58 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

only an hour and a half till pizza time

10:17 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

I am getting hungry...ya-hoo!

11:12 AM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home